RIH Legal Nurse Consultants, LLC
Ruth I. Hostler RN, MSN, AOCN, CLNC is a Certified Legal Nurse Consultant and Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse with over 30 years of healthcare experience. Ruth is an accomplished Registered Nurse and Legal Nurse Consultant with both clinical and administrative experience. Ruth is a Legal Nurse Consultant with years of experience reviewing medical records, reviewing cases for merit, performing medical research, and more. Her specialties include:
- Bone Marrow and Solid Organ Transplant Nursing
- Oncology Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Infection Control
- American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants (AALNC)
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN)
- National Alliance of Certified Legal Nurse Consultants (NACLNC)
- National Nurses Business Association (NNBA)
- Oncology Nursing Society (ONS)
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society for Nursing
Ruth I. Hostler is the President and founder of RIH Legal Nurse Consultants, LLC. Located in Pennsylvania we serve both plaintiff and defense attorneys in developing their medically related cases. We dedicate ourselves to providing comprehensive reviews for our clients nationwide. Our services are provided in the Philadelphia area and Nationwide.
Our certified legal nurse consultants have an extensive medical background, experience, and training in a variety of specialties. We adhere to the highest standards of professional integrity.